Applying to the HKU Summer Institute
2019 HKU Summer Institute programmes are available for application on a rolling basis from November 15, 2018. All applications should be completed online via the HKU Summer Institute online application system.
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Application Opens||November 15, 2018|
|Early Bird Application Deadline
||February 28, 2019 (Hong Kong Time)|
Within 1 week after the result announcement:
|March – May, 2019|
|Application Deadline (Non-local Students)||
Session A: April 10, 2019
Session B: April 16, 2019
Session C: April 24, 2019
Session D: May 1, 2019
|Application Deadline (Local Students)||May 31, 2019|
*Application deadlines for each programme may be different. Please check course details for specific requirements and application deadline of individual programmes.
Your application will be reviewed as soon as you submit the application and materials. Admission result will be announced on a rolling basis, subject to the decision of offering units/Faculties/Departments. The earlier you apply, the greater chance for securing a place in the summer programme.
An applicant should submit a complete application online before the application deadline, please check course details for specific requirements and application deadline of individual programmes.
Please prepare the following documents before you proceed with the online application.
|Education and Qualification||
|Additional Supporting Documents||
- Please indicate the types of supporting documents and your full name when uploading the files to our online application system. (e.g. Passport LEE Tai Man Harry). File name must be in English.
- Maximum upload size for each file is 25MB.
- Please do not send any original documents to the University by post. The University is not responsible for any documents lost in the process
- Application will be processed only when ALL supporting documents are uploaded to the online application system before the deadline.
- HKU Summer Institute reserves the right to cancel a course should there be insufficient enrolment or any unforeseen circumstances. Programme dates, content and fee are subject to change without prior notice, students should pay attention to the programme website and email notification for new programme updates.