If your home institution has a formal exchange agreement with The University of Hong Kong, you can apply to participate in the Exchange Programme as follows:


  • You must be nominated for the programme by the exchange coordinator of your home institution
  • You can be nominated to study at The University of Hong Kong for one or two semesters
  • Your application must be accepted by The University of Hong Kong
  • If you are admitted as an exchange student at HKU, you will remain enrolled with your home institution and continue to pay your home institution tuition
  • The academic programme you undertake may be credited towards your degree as per the formal agreement between the two institutions


Important Dates


Application Procedures


Fact Sheet