The HKU Taster Day programme, which was first launched in 2014, aims to offer local junior secondary students an exciting taste of the unique energy of HKU campus life. Students have the chance to learn from HKU's friendly and knowledgeable professors and experience a range of interesting workshops.
HKU Taster @ Easter 2020 day programme provides a great opportunity for junior secondary school students to experience the vibrant campus life in HKU, while participating in different interactive and inspiring workshops led by HKU professors for students to explore their passion and interest in various disciplines.
This coming Easter, don't miss out the chance to learn more about the courses offered by Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business and Economics and Faculty of Law. In this 2-day learning experience, students will acquire more in-depth knowledge of their interested subjects and be engaged in a fun and interactive learning environment to think creatively and innovatively.
Please join our Facebook group to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events.
What's Next: HKU Taster @ Easter 2020
Please note that early bird offer is not applicable for HKU Taster applicants.
|Dates:||Apr 16-17, 2020 (Thursday & Friday)|
|Medium of Instruction:||Cantonese|
HK$980 (Lunches are included)
|Application Date:||To be announced|
|Application deadline:||To be announced|
|Result Announcement Date:||To be announced|
Workshops offered by HKU Faculties/Hall:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business & Economics
- Faculty of Law
Important Notes to applicants:
- Starting from February 1st, 2018, there will be a $100 fee charged to all applications to HKU Taster programmes.
- Application fee and Programme fee are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Selection is based on the academic and non-academic achievement of the applicants.
- Successful applicants will receive a notification by Email with payment instruction no later than (to be announced). Please arrange payment 1 day after you have received the notification.
- Confirmation letter with registration location will be sent to each successful applicant within two weeks after payment is completed.
Disclaimer: Programme contents are subject to change without prior notice.
You are invited to join our Facebook group( https://www.facebook.com/hkutaster ) to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events
- Register at https://www.summerals.hku.hk/hkutaster/
- (Please choose “Secondary School” in Level of Study)
- Activate the account by clicking the link on the confirmation email
Login to your account and complete the following information:
a. Personal Information
b. Academic Qualifications
c. Awards & Scholarships
- Select “HKU Taster @ Easter 2020” at “Course Selection”
Upload the supporting documents*:
b. Most recent academic transcript
Review the application and settle the application fee of HK$100 (non-refundable and transferable) to complete the application.
*All documents should be uploaded in PDF or JPG format and the maximum upload size of each file cannot exceed 1MB. All file names must be in English.
HKU Taster@Christmas 2018
Our souvenir to all happy faces in HKU Taster@ Christmas 2018~
Wherever life's journey takes you, these little memories and friends you have will never be replaced!