The HKU Taster Day programme, which was first launched in 2014, aims to offer local junior secondary students an exciting taste of the unique energy of HKU campus life. Students have the chance to learn from HKU's friendly and knowledgeable professors and experience a range of interesting workshops.
HKU Taster @ Easter 2019 day programme provides a great opportunity for junior secondary school students to experience the vibrant campus life in HKU, while participating in different interactive and inspiring workshops led by HKU professors for students to explore their passion and interest in various disciplines.
This coming Easter, don't miss out the opportunity to learn more about the double degrees offered by the Faculties of Arts, Business & Economics, and Law. Double degrees allow you to study for two degrees at the same time, giving you future career flexibility and a chance to pursue two different passions.
Please join our Facebook group to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events.
What's Next: HKU Taster @ Easter 2019
Please note that early bird offer is not applicable for HKU Taster applicants.
|Dates:||April 23-24, 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)|
|Medium of Instruction:||Cantonese/English|
HK$980 (Lunches are included)
Enter the promotional code to waive the application fee fo HKU Taster programme!
*All applicable Promotional Codes MUST be inputted at the time of submitting the application; once submitted, application fee is charged and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
|Application deadline:||February 28, 2019 (Thursday)|
Workshops offered by HKU Faculties with a focus on Law
• Faculty of Arts- BA&LLB
• Faculty of Business & Economics -BBA(Law)&LLB
• Faculty of Law - Bachelor of Laws
Important Notes to applicants:
- Starting from February 1st, 2018, there will be a $200 fee charged to all applications to HKU Taster programmes.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- *All applicable Promotional Codes MUST be inputted at the time of submitting the application; once submitted, application fee is charged and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Selection is based on the academic and non-academic achievement of the applicants.
- Successful applicants will receive a notification by Email with payment instruction no later than March 22,2019. Please arrange payment 1 day after you have received the notification.
- Confirmation letter with registration location will be sent to each successful applicant within two weeks after payment is completed.
- Programme fee is non-refundable.
Disclaimer: Programme contents are subject to change without prior notice.
You are invited to join our Facebook group( https://www.facebook.com/hkutaster ) to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events
Register at https://www.summerals.hku.hk/application/auth/login
(Please choose“Secondary School”in Level of Study)
- Activate the account by clicking the link on the confirmation email
- Login to your account and choose “Course Selection”
Select “HKU Taster @ Easter 2019” and complete the following information:
- Personal Information
- Academic Qualifications
- Awards & Scholarships
- Enter Promotional Code "HKUTE2019" to waive the application fee.
Upload the supporting documents*:
- Most recent academic transcript
- Submit the application
*All documents should be uploaded in PDF or JPG format and the maximum upload size of each file cannot exceed 1MB. All file names must be in English.
HKU Taster@Easter 2018
Our souvenir to all happy faces in HKU Taster@Easter 2018~
Wherever life's journey takes you, these little memories and friends you have will never be replaced!