The Taster Day programme, which was first launched in 2014, aims to offer local junior secondary students an exciting taste of the unique energy of HKU campus life. Students have the chance to learn from HKU's friendly and knowledgeable professors and experience a range of interesting workshops.
Please join our Facebook group to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events.
What's Next: HKU Taster @ Christmas 2018
Enrollment for HKU Taster @ Christmas 2018 will start on October 23 2018, please stay tuned by joining our Facebook group!!
|Dates:||Dec 21-22, 2018 (Friday & Saturday)|
|Medium of Instruction:||Cantonese/English|
|Fee:||HK$980 (Lunches are included)|
Enter the promotional code to waive the application fee!
*All applicable Promotional Codes MUST be inputted at the time of submitting the application; once submitted, application fee is charged and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
|Application deadline:||November 11, 2018 (Sunday)|
Workshops offered by HKU Faculties:
- Faculty of Education: Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine
Important Notes to applicants:
- Starting from February 1st, 2018, there will be a $200 fee charged to all applications to HKU Taster programmes.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- *All applicable Promotional Codes MUST be inputted at the time of submitting the application; once submitted, application fee is charged and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Selection is based on the academic and non-academic achievement of the applicants.
- Successful applicants will receive a notification by Email with payment instruction no later than TBC. Please arrange payment 1 day after you have received the notification.
- Confirmation letter with registration location will be sent to each successful applicant within two weeks after payment is completed.
- Programme fee is non-refundable.
Disclaimer: Programme contents are subject to change without prior notice.
You are invited to join our Facebook group( https://www.facebook.com/hkutaster ) to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events
Register at https://www.summerals.hku.hk/application/auth/login
(Please choose“Secondary School”in Level of Study)
- Activate the account by clicking the link on the confirmation email
- Login to your account and choose “Course Selection”
Select “HKU Taster @ Christmas 2018” and complete the following information:
- Personal Information
- Academic Qualifications
- Awards & Scholarships
- Enter Promotional Code "HKUTC2018" to waive the application fee.
Upload the supporting documents*:
- Most recent academic transcript
- Submit the application
*All documents should be uploaded in PDF or JPG format and the maximum upload size of each file cannot exceed 1MB. All file names must be in English.
HKU Taster@Easter 2018
Our souvenir to all happy faces in HKU Taster@Easter 2018~
Wherever life's journey takes you, these little memories and friends you have will never be replaced!