The HKU Taster Day programme, which was first launched in 2014, aims to offer local junior secondary students an exciting taste of the unique energy of HKU campus life. Students have the chance to learn from HKU's friendly and knowledgeable professors and experience a range of interesting workshops.
HKU Taster @ Christmas 2019 day programme provides a great opportunity for junior secondary school students to experience the vibrant campus life in HKU, while participating in different interactive and inspiring workshops led by HKU professors for students to explore their passion and interest in various disciplines.
This coming Chrsitmas, don't miss out the chance to learn more about the courses offered by Faculty of Business and Economics, Faculty of Engineering, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine
and Ricci Hall. In this 2-day learning experience, students will acquire more in-depth knowledge of their interested subjects and be engaged in a fun and interactive learning environment to think creatively and innovatively.
Please join our Facebook group to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events.
What's Next: HKU Taster @ Christmas 2019
Please note that early bird offer is not applicable for HKU Taster applicants.
|Dates:||Dec 23-24, 2019 (Monday & Tuesday)|
|Medium of Instruction:||Cantonese|
HK$980 (Lunches are included)
|Application Date:||November 2, 2019 (Saturday)|
|Application deadline:||November 17, 2019 (Sunday)|
Workshops offered by HKU Faculties/Hall:
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Engineering
- LKS Faculty of Medicine
- Ricci Hall
Special workshop provided by:
- HKU ASA Toastmasters Club
Important Notes to applicants:
- Starting from February 1st, 2018, there will be a $200 fee charged to all applications to HKU Taster programmes.
- Application fee and Programme fee are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Selection is based on the academic and non-academic achievement of the applicants.
- Successful applicants will receive a notification by Email with payment instruction no later than December 6, 2019. Please arrange payment 1 day after you have received the notification.
- Confirmation letter with registration location will be sent to each successful applicant within two weeks after payment is completed.
Disclaimer: Programme contents are subject to change without prior notice.
You are invited to join our Facebook group( https://www.facebook.com/hkutaster ) to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events
HKU Taster@Christmas 2018
Our souvenir to all happy faces in HKU Taster@ Christmas 2018~
Wherever life's journey takes you, these little memories and friends you have will never be replaced!