Future Leaders of the Year Scholarships 2020
The scholarship will be awarded to selected students admitted to the suite of Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (BASc) programmes.
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (AppliedAI)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Design+)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (FinTech)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Global Health & Development)
The scholarship shall be awarded to outstanding first-year undergraduate students enrolled in any of the aforementioned BASc programmes. The scholarship shall provide awardees with a series of elite mentorship and training opportunities, in order to widen their exposure, enrich their studies and nurture their passion to innovate and challenge existing boundaries.
Successful students will be awarded the following benefits:
- A one-off scholarship of HKD 20,000 to be used as a start-up fund, or in activities to support innovation;
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from HKU academics, alumni, and members of HKU's iDendron, the University's innovation and entrepreneurship hub;
- Participation in activities from i-Dendron to enhance perspective and planning for innovation and entrepreneurship.
Application and Selection
Scholarships award will be considered holistically (including HKDSE results, achievements and other extra curricular activities).