生涯規劃在港大 - 本科課程及入學講座
Pursuing a professional degree is a desire of many students but it can be very demanding. In view of this, The University of Hong Kong will present the "Career Aspirations with HKU" series in March 2019, which aims at helping students get a better understanding on the professions and career that they will enter upon graduation at an earlier stage. The talks are especially beneficial for students who wish to pursue professional degrees at undergraduate level. By attending the talks, they will be able to plan ahead for their undergraduate studies and future career.
Register here to secure your place in the talks!
為幫助文憑試學生及早作生涯規劃，香港大學將於 2019 年 3 月在本地中學舉辦《生涯規劃在港大》本科課程及入學講座。屆時香港大學的教授將聯同香港大學的招生主任、學院畢業生及/或學生大使分享最新行業概況、就業前景，以及港大如何培養學生成為行業精英，以便學生為升學、就業及生涯規劃作更好準備。
March 8 (Fri)
- Faculty of Law
- Speaker: Ms. Alice Lee, Associate Professor & Associate Dean on Academic Affairs
Content: How does Law different from other disciplines? In this talk, Ms. Alice Lee will present on what you could expect to study law with HKU and what your choices are upon graduation.
March 15 (Fri)
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Speaker: Mr. Joseph Chan, Programme Lead of Business Design and Innovation Programme
- Content: Recently, the terms "Design thinking", "Entrepreneurship spirit" are gaining popularity. What do they actually mean? Why are these concepts important to business development in the coming years? In this talk, Mr. Joseph Chan will talk about how to apply design thinking to business and innovation for a better future.
March 22 (Fri)
- Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine
- Professor Ivan Hung, Assistant Dean (Admissions) 助理院長（新生遴選）孔繁毅教授
- Dr Gordon Wong, Assistant Dean (Professional Development) 助理院長（專業發展）黃田鎮副教授
- Dr Jenny Lam, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy 藥理及藥劑學系林嘉頴副教授
- Dr Stephanie Ma, Associate Professor, School of Biomedical Sciences 生物醫學學院馬桂宜副教授
- Dr Ryan Au Yeung, Assistant Professor, School of Public Health 公共衛生學院歐陽兆倫助理教授
- Topic: Engaging students in Medical and Health Sciences Training