University Entrance Requirements
If you are applying on the strength of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE), we welcome your application through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS).
To satisfy the minimum requirements for entrance to the University, each applicant shall gain the following in the HKDSE Examination:
- Level 3 or above in English Language;
- Level 3 or above in Chinese Language;
- Level 2 or above in Mathematics;
- Level 2 or above in Liberal Studies; and
- Level 3 or above in two Elective Subjects.
- "Attained with Distinction" obtained prior to 2018, or "Attained with Distinction (I)" or "Attained with Distinction (II)" obtained in or after 2018, in Applied Learning subjects (other than Applied Learning Chinese) will be used as additional supporting information. In the meantime, student learning experiences in Applied Learning subjects may be considered within the context of other learning experiences in their application.
- Other Language subjects will be used as unspecified elective subjects. The minimum requirement is Grade E.
In addition to the standard University Entrance Requirements, some of the University's programmes have additional entrance requirements, which vary from programme to programme.